Tetronic SRL was founded in 2004 by a group of engineers specialized in power electronics and automation. The goal was to develop and manufacture custom-made medium and high-frequency induction heating converters. Our first high frequency converter (40kW/300kHz) was delivered in 2006, since then we have developed a complete portfolio of products. Beside the high-frequency converters, we have developed converters for medium frequency applications (forging, melting), hardening machines with different automation levels, high-voltage DC power supplies and other power electronic converters. Our team is composed of well-skilled engineers in the field of electrical and electronic design, CAD designers, control engineers, electrical and mechanical technicians. Our products are delivered to the international market, thus we are CE-certified by TÜV-Rheinland.
Our competences are:
– Electronic Design (Schematic, PCB, simulation) using ALTIUM Designer or OrCAD.
– Electrical Design (EPLAN)
– Heating technology development (ELTA)
– Process Automation (Siemens PLC’s, TIA Portal, SCADA)
– Industrial Software Development (NI-LabWindows CVI, etc.)
– Mechanical Design, CAD (SolidWorks)
– Manufacturing of Electrical Cabinets
– Manufacturing of different mechanical parts, complete machines
– Manufacturing of electronic boards